Friday 17 August 2012




"The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets the publicity"   by:  George Carlin

My name is Sylvie and I am willing and able to be the caterpillar in order to become the butterfly.  I am a 48 year old woman, a wife and mother;  a wife of 25 years to the most amazing man, and a mother to two of the most wonderful young men.  Life has been good to me, but I haven't been good to myself.  I have been overweight for most of my life and it's time I make the changes necessary to enjoy the rest of my time here on earth.  Grandchildren are my future and my reason for being.  I can't wait until the day my boys tell me the news!  I want to keep being the best wife and mom that I can be, but most of all, I want to be the awesomest Grandmaman ever!

I have been wanting to do this for a long time now, bear with me as I am new to all this.  Hope you enjoy following my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.